Search This Blog

Available Language Options

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

DJ Okawari - Luv Letter

Life goes on....I am slowly healing from the irreparable loss of my baby brother.  I am reading his last text messages everyday..because I cannot let go. However he is gone..He crossed that bridge...I miss him...I hope he can see that I am trying my best to smile.
 I am trying to keep in mind what I wrote last year about life and may God help me.


Our individual life is a singly infinite sequence but we must remember that Life is a double-infinite sequence. It means that “it has neither a first nor a final element”. So we must be gentle with ourselves and remember that we are children of the Universe. We must enjoy each step of the process and still believe, hope, dream, and keep faith.  From here

 Luv Letter from DJ Okawari  is full of hope and warms the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails