Search This Blog

Available Language Options

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

France: African Mothers protesting against Immigration

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity rhymes with Illegality, Inequality, Hostility in nationality.French I am, French I am not.Whatever...However, if I was homeless, paperless, penniless and about to be evicted and maybe deported: I will keep my baby close to me. I will stay close to the people that made me feel at home. Far away from the Eiffel tower, the Parisian lights and the splendid promenades, there are crowed dark, cold, humid rooms full of illegal immigrants. In those dark rooms, families are surviving wars that only some of us know about. In the absurdity of the barbarity, hope of bright future warm the hearts. Dreams of success orchestrate smiles and laughter. I was hurt by some of the reader’s comments on this video. Seriously, no mothers, parents will use his child as a shield: not even desperate illegal homeless mothers... ... Ignorance is a lethal….......... We are not animals. Even animals do not use their young for protection……

Like Bob Marley in War, I am pleading for “World citizenship”. I am praying for "international morality". And I am dreaming of "lasting peace". As Marley sang “ We Africans will fight We find it necessary and we know we shall win  As we are confident in the victory Of good over evil"

Well, I remember the last part of the French anthem about “sublime pride of avenging”. Instead, I am exercising my sublime pride of confidence in the victory “Of good over evil”. I want to thank these warriors for having the audacity of dreaming.
Same Moonlight for our dreams.



Evacuation de familles sans logement à la Courneuve
Uploaded by Mediapart. - News videos from around the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails