Search This Blog

Available Language Options

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

James Brown-Maceo Parker “ Soul of a Black Man”

 James Brown-Maceo Parker “ Soul of a Black Man” 
This is one is for my father and  my mother for teaching us resilience and soul.This one is also for all the immigrants, expatriates, travelers, refugees, exiles, asylums, illegals, clandestino, sans papiers, locals, all the people all over, in the cities,in the streets, in the ghettos, up, mid, and downtown.
“To know how, it is like and how it feels.”
 Enjoy!

 

James Brown Quotes:
I only got seventh-grade education, but I have a doctorate in funk, and I like to put that to good use.
The one thing that can solve most of our problems is dancing.
It doesn't matter how you travel it, it's the same road. It doesn't get any easier when you get bigger, it gets harder. And it will kill you if you let it.
Sometimes you struggle so hard to feed your family one way, you forget to feed them the other way, with spiritual nourishment. Everybody needs that.
My son don't have to say it loud, I'm black and I'm proud. He don't have to be called those crazy names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails